Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Christmas Cards for World Card Making Day


This Friday, October 3rd, I am hosting a World Card Making Day event and we are making Christmas Cards. We will be making 10 cards, 2 each of 5 designs for $30. If you bring a friend you will save yourself $5! Please bring your own adhesive and be ready to make some beautiful cards. This is an example of a card we made a couple of years ago. This year's cards promise to be just as beautiful.
This card was made with the tried and true "Lovely as a Tree" set. This has got to be one of the most versatile sets ever. We will also be using this set for one of our cards this time! RSVP by email or phone 678-910-9891.

1 comment:

  1. Judi~I really like this card. I am in the process of selecting some designs for cards this year and I just put the Lovely As A Tree stamp set on my list! I might just have to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete