Saturday, November 15, 2008

Autumn Harvset


It really feels like fall around here today. The wind is blowing in cold air from the north and all the leaves are falling. I guess it is about time for it, but I sure do love summer better!


Anyway, I made this great card for a recent party I did. I uses pumpkin pie cardstock and garden green cardstock. I also used piece of DSP. The stamp set is from the Fall-Winter catalog and is called Autumn Harvest. (I used this same set for the wedding invites you can see in an earlier post). This time I featured the large pumpkin and the leaf. I colored it using the watercolor pencils and the blender pen. The "seed packet" I downloaded from a website about 3 years ago. The sentiment is from the Holidays and Hugs set. I love the way it looks so fall. I can hardly wait to send it off in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment