Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Ducky


I made this little card with my Marker Club last week. I wanted to give them all another idea of how to use the Sale-A-Bration paper they earned for free just by ordering during Sale-A-Bration. Isn't this a cute card? I think it would make a great baby card don't you? I used the set Wagon Full of Fun to make it and we just colored the duck with our newly acquired markers. The colors used for cardstock were Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. The markers used were Barely Banana, Bashful Blue and Apricot Appeal. Thanks for looking. I hope to see you again real soon! P.S. If I cased you on this card, let me know and I will gladly give you credit. My feeble mind can't remember where I have been or who I may have seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment