Thursday, April 23, 2009

Soft Summer

This is another card I made with my $15 club using another new set from the Occasions mini catalog. Did I mention that if you spend $40 from this mini this month that you can choose anything from page 208 in the Idea and Catalog Spring/Summer??? For this beauty, we used Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Whisper White cardstock. The little strip on the right is a piece from the Simply Scrappin' kit called Sweet Nothings. I also used the Oval All set from the mini for the saying. The card was colored using the markers and we used the eyelet border punch on the side. The ribbon is the White Organdy ribbon from the catalog. And I love the new scalloped oval punch. This works up to make a beautiful card for Mother's Day or for a special friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment