Saturday, June 27, 2009

Birthday Wishes Card

Truly, I love glitter. Ask any of my stamping friends and they can attest. I even wear glitter on my skin every day. Some of my friends call me Judith Sparkles! So, this card is an eye catcher for me. It features a big letter B covered with glitter.

Instructions

1. Punch three circles from More Mustard card stock using 3/4" Circle punch; adhere to back of any Designer Series paper (2-3/4" x 2-1/4"). Stamp “Birthday wishes” in Old Olive ink on paper and adhere to Old Olive card.

2. Ink chipboard “B” with VersaMark ink and cover with Heat & Stick powder. Shake off excess powder and heat letter until powder becomes shiny liquid. Sprinkle Fine Cosmo Stampin’ Glitter over liquid; heat to set glitter. Adhere letter to card.

3. Adhere More Mustard button to chipboard letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment