Friday, July 31, 2009

Pencils and Pens and School, Oh My!


Ach! I cannot believe it. It is time for school again in only 3 days. Yes, I have to go back to school on August 3rd! That really stinks because I have to go to pre-planning during the convention! With the new catalog date back to July 1st I am really hoping and planning to go to convention next year! I have never been and I am already counting the days even though this years convention has not even started.


Any how, here is a great little project for that special teacher you know. How about a cute little pencil holder like the one here. This one was done using the Big Shot, a little layering of supplies and some funky green pencils. My daughter suggests coffee beans in the jar to give you a little lift every time you pull out or push in a pencil or pen! Who could resist such a great little gift?

No comments:

Post a Comment