Friday, August 28, 2009

Getting Back to the Basics


Sometimes we all need a little reminder of the basics and why we do what we do. It is no different with card making or scrapbooking. I love to make paper crafts and to scrapbook. I love to be able to bless the lives of others with the cards and gifts that I have made. I love to keep my hands and mind busy.


That is why I am posting a basic scrapbook page and a video technique from Stampin' Up! about scrapbooking today. Stampin' Up! has wonderful products, rich inks and colors that compare to no one else. Their products are truly a step above. Try it, you be a believer too. I hope you will enjoy this and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to purchase any of the fine products you see here. Click here to see the video. Have a great day and get back to the basics!

No comments:

Post a Comment