Thursday, August 20, 2009

Quick and Easy


Quick and easy is the name of the game when it comes to making cards and getting them out to friends and family. I love the ease of having everything at hand and seeing an idea and then being able to sit down and make it. While I am at it, it is just as easy to make several as to do one. This little card is a prime example. Once I get all the dimensions the way I want it, I measure and cut to make a few. Then, you can make them all the same or alter the colors and get a whole new look. Wouldn't this make a great box of thank you notes, especially in a variety of colors. The stamp set is a hostess set called Kind and Caring Thoughts. You just have to book a $500 or more party to get this baby for FREE. Let me do a party for you and your friends and see how easy it is to earn FREE stamps and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment