Saturday, September 26, 2009

Corner Bookmark



Now this is an easy peasy project for the book lovers out there. This is one that we did at our last $15 stamp club that meets on the first Tuesday of the month. This is an origami bookmark with a little stamping embellishments. I did not invent it, but I did get the idea and make it my own. I used Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper, whisper white and bermuda bay cardstock. I stamped the butterfly from the Great Friend stamp set with the Crushed Curry ink and cut it out with my handy dandy and very great Paper Snips (from Stampin' Up!). I then used the Big Shot and cut out a Bermuda Bay butterfly from the Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die by Stampin' Up! I am showing you 2 photos, a close up and one with the bookmark in use.

Oh, the book is John Grishams' latest, The Asssociate, and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment