Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Fancy Folds Card Class

I am planning a great new card class to be held on September 12th from 10-12 at my home. It is going to be called "Fancy Folds." In this class we will be making 3 step up cards (cards that are harder than usual). The fee will be $15 and we will make 3 really special cards that anyone would be proud to make or receive. Here is an example of one of these cards. This is a tri-shutter card. I used all new In Colors on this card. Lots of cutting, folding etc. In this class I am recommending that you bring your paper cutter and bone folder as well as your adhesive. Please RSVP soon so I can save your spot.

1 comment:

  1. Judi,
    Love this!! I am having the hardest time e-mailing you!! It has kicked back every time!! I am going to e-mail from the school address tomorrow so be sure and check since I can't get the hotmail to work!
    Millie

    ReplyDelete