Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hello Kitty Birthday Invitation


My little grand daughter is having her 4 year old birthday party at my home this month and I offered to help mom do her invitations and plan the party. I have always loved a good birthday party! Anyway, I found all this cute "Hello Kitty" stuff at Target in the clearance 25c section a while back so we are having a Hello Kitty party. I got to looking at my punches and decided to punch out a Hello Kitty look-alike. I used the Tempting Turquoise and printed her invite on the computer. Then I punched out the large oval, 2 hearts for the ears, 2 little hearts for the bow, a 1/4" circle for bow and the 1/8" for eyes and nose, then I punched 6 horizontal slots for the whiskers. It all makes sense when you look at the card. I added the kitty with dimensionals and Vila! Instant party invitations. BTW, it is a lot cuter IRL than the picture looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment