Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gifts to Go Class


I have decided on our 5 projects for the Gifts to Go class and you will love them! We will be making a "Thoroughly Modern" Folder with pen, a Joy banner, a nugget tin, a 2 year calendar and a set of magnets! All this for only $20. I am posting a photo of the magnets today. Keep checking back for more posts and photo's. Please RSVP soon for this class that will be on November 14th from 10 - 12:30. Then if you are wanting a full day of stamping, I am having an afternoon to make your Christmas cards...$20 per stack of 10. Clear your calendars for this all day event!

It looks like I will be doing a repeat of this Gifts to Go class on Tuesday, November 16th, 6:30 -9. Why not get a jump start on all those handmade gifts this year? RSVP now to hold your spot. Or, let me know if you just want to purchase the gifts from me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment