Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happiness Always card


Today I am posting a card I made with a fellow demonstrator (Hi Millie!) in December. We try to get together once a month to challenge one another and share some ideas. I like her ideas because she is always over the top. She likes my ideas because mine are always so simple!

On this card we used tempting turquoise as the base, next layer is chocolate chip, another tempting turquoise and then a Kraft stamped with chocolate using the En Francois set. We used one of the new clear sets from the Occasions mini called I (heart) Hearts to stamp the hearts. The sentiment is also new from Sale-a-Bration called Whimsical Words. The little tag was stamped from the set called Teeny Tiny Wishes (a must have for all your phrases)! We added ribbon, bows and buttons to finish it off. Thanks to Millie for this great card!

No comments:

Post a Comment