Sunday, April 25, 2010

Free Blog Candy

Saturday, April 24, 2010

My Crafty world - Tiffany Bauer Late Night Stamper member BLOG CANDY

Our friend and fellow Late Night Stamper member Tiffany Bauer is on the Stampin Up Cruise to the Southern Caribbean this week.

She has a MEGA Cruise Blog Candy going on right now since she is cruising with Stampin' Up! this whole week!!!!



Tiffany says:
I can not thank you, my loyal and dear customers, for all your support in helping me reach my goal of earning this awesome Cruise!!!
I also want to thank all fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrators too for always sharing your creations and knowledge. Without this wealth of sharing we all would be alone and struggling to come up with great projects to share.
This MEGA Cruise Blog Candy will be around until I get back from my Stampin' Up! Cruise May 2nd, 2010.
http://mycraftyworld.blogspot.com/
This MEGA Cruise Blog Candy is eligible to anyone and consists of 7 stamp sets, scallop square punch, ribbon, 5 empty tin cases, pack of DSP, decor elements, cardstock, cookout kit and a Stampin' Up! Going Green Bag.
Do you want extra entries into the drawing?


Post this MEGA Cruise Blog Candy on your blog, let me know and you will receive another entry into the drawing.
Become a follower of my blog and you will receive another entry into the drawing.
http://mycraftyworld.blogspot.com/


Her goal for this MEGA Cruise Blog Candy is to average 100 comments a day on her post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment