Friday, September 17, 2010

Lovely as a Tree

This set has got to be the oldest set still in the catalog but it has a timeless appeal! I wanted this card to be sparkly and will probably in my Christmas card stack for World Card Making day on October 2nd. I masked off the bottom of the card to keep it white. Then I used my brayer with the Marina Mist for the sky. I stamped the trees and the sentiment using black stazon. Here comes the glittery part. I stamped the versamark all over the stamped images. Then I put Heat and Stick powder over the versamark and heated it. Finally, I ran all that thru the Dazzling Diamonds and heat set it. I layered this piece on the black to make it really pop.

I will see you on October 2nd or 3rd to make your own cards like this! I will be doing a World Card Making Weekend making 5 Christmas cards, 2 of each on Saturday and Sunday. The times will be 10 AM on Saturday and 3 PM on Sunday. RSVP now to judilsparks@hotmail.com
to hold your spot. $25 is the total cost for this great class.

1 comment: