Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another "No School" Day



Well, we are officially snowed/iced in. Not too many people are venturing out in Atlanta. The interstates have been closed for 2 days due to so many jack-knifed semi's. I am not complaining because I get to stay home, the power is on and I have some "free" stamping time.

I am actually working to get ahead because I am supposed to go to San Antonio next week for a church conference. I just hope the airlines are open on Saturday when we fly out.

Today I am showcasing a stamp set that is going to be available during Sale-a-Bration starting January 25th. This card uses the Bliss set. I love this set because I am just drawn to these kind of images. This card uses Elegant Eggplant for the base, also used is Whisper White and card stock vellum. The inks are Elegant Eggplant and Crumb Cake. I was able to use the regular ink and emboss the Bliss on the front of the vellum because the ink stays wet long enough to have the embossing powder stick to it. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment