Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Create with Connie and Mary Challenge CCMC141 - Color Challenge

I am playing again with Connie and Mary...that is with their challenge. Kind of sounded like I was not their friend for a while, but even though we have not formally met, I am their friend. I have subscribed to their Create with Connie and Mary editions for the last 2 times and even won $75 worth of SU merchandise from them! I love playing with their challenges because it inspires me to think outside the box. My card today uses some the new Spring is Blossoming products and I even cased one of the cards from the SU website. I hope it still counts!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous! I love the simplicity of it! And I love this layout! Great job of combining the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use the color scheme by CASing SU's card. Looks pretty in the new color scheme with a different patterned paper. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo...the pretty NEW stuff! What a simply elegant card! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course you are our friend!!! Aren't all stampers friends? lol! LOVE your card...great use of the new DSP and stamp set! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Judi. I just received my pre-order set also and have been playing! I love it! Thanks for playing with us at CCMC....friend!

    ReplyDelete