Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Create with Connie and Mary Challenge CCMC148 - Color Challenge

 Is it Wednesday already? I haven't even had a chance to play with Connie and Mary. They did a color challenge again this week. You can see it by clicking their link. Here are the colors.

Ok, literally had no time to stamp this week and so I took the card I posted on April 14th and did a quick re-do using the colors for today's challenge. So, if it looked familiar to you, I probably cased it from you and then cased it again from myself! Great spring colors and a simple 10 minute or less card.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card!! I love how this stamp set can make a really cute and quick card and these colors are perfect with it! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I just LOVE simple, cute cards! And yours is CUTE AND SIMPLE!!! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cased or not, it is VERY cute! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, simple card. One that you can go to over and over for any occasion. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!

    ReplyDelete