Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sneak Peek of "Stamp Out Breast Cancer" Class

If you haven't heard, I am doing a "Stamp Out Breast Cancer" stamp event in a couple of weeks on the Saturday the 21st at 10 AM at my home. We will be making 5 projects using the Strength and Hope stamp set in the new mini catalog. The class will be $30 and that will include your own Strength and Hope stamp set (wood or clear). I need your RSVP by the 13th in order to be able to secure your stamp set by the event. If you are later with your RSVP you can still come, but your stamp set may not be here yet! As women, I don't have to tell you how serious breast cancer is. For every sale of this stamp set we will be donating $2 to the American Breast Cancer Association. Please consider your RSVP today. Don't delay, space is limited due to the size of my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment