Thursday, June 9, 2011

Create with Connie and Mary Week 3 Challenge

Well, we are finishing the forth week of Create with Connie and Mary subscription and again I have to say that it has been wonderful. The ideas just keep coming to these ladies! I am again posting another challenge card because I thought of it. It is very simple which is in keeping with my style. The colors again are Pacific Point, Daffodil Delight and Wild Wasabi. I used this set with my stampers club the other night and as I was putting it away I thought...hmm. And voila!

3 comments:

  1. What a great job using these colors for a masculine card! They worked great! Thanks for joining us this week over at the CCM site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you used these colors for the ties and really like how that yellow one stands out! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great masculine card and I love the colors for the ties! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete