Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Create with Connie and May CCMC Sum03

Another week, another challenge. This one was a Color Challenge, sometimes very challenging for me. The colors are Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point and Daffodil Delight. Not three I would probably just put together but they are very pretty!
Now, here is my take on the color challenge. As I was cleaning my room I found some things I had not seen in quite a while. One was these little frames that can be fun to play with. So, I used the frame for my project. As you can see, I used 2 retiring sets for this project: Bella Toile and Freinds 24-7.

5 comments:

  1. I think you used these colors fabulously! I love the look of your card! Thanks for joining us this week at the CCM Saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo...how pretty! I love how you created a frame for your flowers! Thanks for joining us for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so bummed Bella is retiring. Great job with the colors! Thanks for playing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty. I love how the colors look fresh and summery. TFS at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! Great frame for that stamp! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete