Friday, November 11, 2011

Day of Gratitude Card

It is hard to believe that Thanksgiving is almost here! Another year has nearly passed and what can I show for it? Well, I have made no less than 1000 cards and projects and have sent out at least 600 of them to friends and family! That is a lot, but I think I can do better next year. Today I am showing a card that I saw in October and put away to make later for the holiday. This is it. It features the Day of Gratitude set with Pool Party card stock and the wonderful Spice Cake DSP. I used Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party and Very Vanilla card stock and the inks are Pumpkin Pie and Early Expresso. This was another quickie as I had all the supplies just sitting here ready to be used.

P.S. Today is 11/11/11, this date won't happen again for 100 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment