Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Paper Players Design Team Call

Ok, bear with me for this one. I am applying to be a designer! I will be showing repeats from recently for this blog and then will move on to new stuff. But hey, since I am doubling up I figure you can handle it!
My name is Judi Sparks. A little about me...I am a Christian wife, mother of 3, life long crafter and a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I also have a full-time job as a nurse with special needs children. I stay very busy but am able to make time to craft by skipping TV! I love to work with paper and play with challenges. I am posting 3 very recent projects for you to view. Thanks!




4 comments:

  1. Judi, thank you for sharing your wonderful and varied projects with us.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funky & fun! Fingers crossed for you! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun projects, Judi! I like how you "skip TV"....a very good idea! Thanks for trying out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for trying out for our design team, Judi! I enjoyed looking at your lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete