Monday, March 26, 2012

Dare to Dream

My attempt to save card stock! Read on...
Another great CASE and I think it came from a Connie or Mary blog. I just love the butterfly and this one was made using the Blossoms punch. The idea was in the Occasions mini on page 16. Actually, maybe that is where it was cased from! I used a lot of layers to make this one and so I did not totally "waste" all that good card stock I cut circles out of each layer where they would not show or hurt the integrity of the card. The colors are: Whisper White, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight, and Pool Party. Since I do not have the new Diagonal Simply Scoring Tool yet, I embossed my front. You can always find something to substitute with so many wonderful stamping options.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and have given you an award. You can pick it up on my blog designsdonesimple.blogspot.com....

    ReplyDelete