Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Pretty Hello

I followed a sketch to make this card but the rest is all mine! Yea! I have spent the whole day "CASE"ing and now I finally made something on my own. Ok, so this is what I am calling a pretty hello card. I started with the focal point. I had actually made it for something else but I messed it up. Rather than throwing it out, I followed the advice I give to the kids..."If you mess it up, dress it up." So I just put it together following the sketch and it came out nice and clean.
Supplies used: Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry card stock
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Markers: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Dotted Scallop  Ribbon Border punch, Rich Razzleberry 1/8" ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you decided to dress it up! I'm going to have to use your saying with my kids too. This is such a pretty card and I love your Spring colors. Thanks for playing along with the Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge over at Craft Project Central.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your color combos!! Nevr thought to put those 2 sets together. Very NIce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clean and pretty card, love the razzleberry colour.

    ReplyDelete