Tuesday, May 8, 2012

CCMC 200 - A 2nd Entry

This is one of the beautiful cards that I made at the Stampers Shoe Box Swap on Saturday and since it fit the CCMC200 challenge I thought I would post it. I am sorry that I cannot say whose card it was originally because they were not labeled. It uses the little pennants from the new Summer Smooches DSP and stamps from My Friend.
Since this is a special challenge, we are doing a special theme...

  • Make a celebration card
  • Use your favorite designer series paper from the MAIN catalog (before it retires)
  • OPTIONAL:  Use a banner or pennant on your card

10 comments:

  1. Oh my word...I LOVE this Judi! I LOVE the simplicity of the design and you know me and banners...BRING 'EM ON!!! Thanks for playing along AGAIN in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the sentiment panel and how it pops. Banners are all the rage and you did well with the placement and patterns. So glad you celebrated with us during our Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is just adorable. I love those pennants. Thanks for submitting this beauty as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this Judi! So clean and simple...all that white space really lets those fantastic banners POP! Thank you for joining our celebration challenge at CCMC...twice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card! I LOVE that Hello!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clean and simple - LOVE it!!! I love how the Whisper White panel lets the designer paper banners just shine! And the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is DARLING...love those pennants under the BIG greeting! Thanks for playing along with our 100th Celebration Challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! It's very clean, but so happy and bright! Love the strips of paper! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week! TWICE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judi, what stamp group does that beautiful Hello come from?

    ReplyDelete