Thursday, October 11, 2012

CCMC222 - Color Challenge

http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/.a/6a01310fc1b623970c017d3c4afe17970c-pi 

 This is the color challenge for the week with Connie and Mary and I immediately saw a card I wanted to case for this one from Lynsay Mahon on the blog of Patty Bennett. She got it from her recent Founder's Circle trip. Well, I loved 
the simplicity of it and so I changed the colors to match this challenge and I changed the sentiment. Coincidentally, the post before this one also features the Summer Starfruit. I agree, it is probably not the prettiest yellow I have ever seen, but with the right colors it can be gorgeous!


10 comments:

  1. What a pretty simple card! I love how you sponged the middle and then layered the stamps right over it! Such creativity! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judi, I love this card and several I haven't seen. Behind on e-mail. They're all so clean and neat---like I like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the leafy images stamped on the sponged rectangle. Thanks for joining us at Create With Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you stamped the leaf images on the edges of the rectangle. Pretty card. Great all occasion card. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great technique Judi. Makes the stamped images really pop! Thanks for sharing at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card. Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhhh, very pretty! Love the green background with the leaves! Thanks for playing along with the Color Challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity of your card and that leaf set is a favorite of mine. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The simple layers frame the card so nicely! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete