Tuesday, October 23, 2012

World Card Making Day Project #6

Now, for the last project I had everyone bring their own roll of toilet paper! They all got a kick out of that request and I found out who hoarded toilet paper and who was always running out! How funny. I have a friend who works for one of the huge card companies and she had given me this tissue paper and I had just gotten instructions from my subscription to Connie and Mary's Holiday post. Well, I couldn't resist and neither could the ladies. They all loved them and plan to make some for every holiday!

We did all these projects for only $15. Now I am not promising that I can make them all that budget friendly but I am telling you now that my next class is coming on November 3rd and we will be doing Bags and Tags. Mark your calendars now for this class. We will be doing a version that wonderful ornament that is on the front of the Holiday mini catalog and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment