Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nacho Average Challenge #24

Another challenge card! I just had a few minutes and thought I would jump right in on this one...blue is my favorite color! The challenge is to use Bashful Blue, Night of Navy and either Basic Gray or Silver (or both like I did). I used an "oldie but goodie" stamp set, Lovely as a Tree for this challenge. I stamped the trees and used the brayer effect for the background (took me 3 tries to get it like this)! Then I embossed the sentiment from Snowflake Soiree with Silver to make it POP! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Love your card-it's just my style! Thanks for joining oour challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! Lovely as a Tree is one of my favorite sets of all time--and you used it so nicely!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect brayered background. Lovely as a Tree is one of my all-time favorites. Thanks for playing with the Nachos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning...you can never go wrong with Lovely as a Tree! So pretty! Thanks for playing again!

    ReplyDelete