Monday, February 25, 2013

CCMC240 - Color Challenge

I am playing today with the Connie and Mary challenge this week. It is a crazy week around here because our daughter is getting married this Saturday, March 2nd and there is of course, a lot to do. Being very frugal, we are trying to do as much of it as we can ourselves. I have posted the invitiations back a couple of weeks ago. More will follow this week as I have time to post. I saw their challenge and also so this card by Sandy Mathis. I love the little banners so I changed the colors, papers etc and made one for this challenge. Looks like in my hurry, I stamped the sentiment a little crooked. Oh well, now they will know that it is truly hand-made!



4 comments:

  1. What an exciting time around your house! Congrats!! Pretty card!! love the banners stamped in the challenge colors! The dsp works perfectly, too! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, banners--I love banners and your banners on this card are super cute with the dsp. Everything is bright and cheery. I am glad you joined along with the color challenge this week at CCMC. Smiles, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the wedding!

    This card is so bright and cheerful! Makes me wish Spring was here! Thanks for playing along this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the wedding! How exciting! What a fun card...I just LOVE your banners in the colors! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete