Wednesday, June 19, 2013

CCMC256 - Color Challenge

Today is the last day, so last my entry will be. I just got up today and remembered that I had not done anything with this challenge today. It is a color challenge... See the other entries and the challenge here.

                                                CCMC256
It has rained here for the last 3 days since I came home from my sunny vacations and I am feeling the need for a little sun...after all, I am 'solar charged!' Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! What a super creative way to use the challenge colors! Love the sun and the rays! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...what a happy card! LOVE your big bright sunshine! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy card! Love the way you created the sun rays! Nice job with the challenge. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete