|Oh, Hello Card (5-1/2" x 4-1/4")|
Gingham Stampin' Around WheelPaper
Brushed Gold Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper
Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Ink Refill
Accessories & ToolsGold Stampin' Emboss Powder
Whisper White Baker's Twine
Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
- Fold the Whisper White Cardstock in half to create the card. Splash drops of Melon Mambo ink on the Whisper White card.
- Cut a 5-1/4" x 2-1/4" piece of Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper and adhere it to a 5-1/2" x 2-1/2" piece of Brushed Gold Cardstock. Adhere the Brushed Gold piece to the middle of the Whisper White card.
- Stamp "Oh, hello" on a Tea Lace Paper Doily with VersaMark ink. Cover the greeting with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and heat set. Adhere the doily to the card.
- Tear off a piece of Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape and put it on the doily.
- Thread the Whisper White Baker's Twine through the Vintage Faceted Designer Button and adhere the button to the doily.
- Stamp the gingham image in Daffodil Delight ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut it into three pieces and adhere them to the card.