Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 270! (TSSC270)

Well, I was just trying to find stuff to do on this rainy, 'flood warning' day. I have been out in the rain for a few hours and it is just too sloshy for me and my convertible! I came in and went back to my blog posts and remembered about the Monday Lunchtime Sketch so I peeked at the sketch and also saw that my card was chosen last week as one of the top 3! Woohoo! If that doesn't get your juices flowing then what will?

My card is Whisper White, Primrose Petals and the new and my personal fave In Color...Coastal Cabana. I used the My Friend set and this is what I came up with. Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Judi, this is beautiful,one of the best cards I have seen with this set. Very nicely done! So glad you played along with my sketch challenge again this week!

    ReplyDelete