Saturday, September 21, 2013

Halloween Hello

I just got this new set since I did not have any Halloween sets. It is fun with so many little stamps. I am sure I will be able to do a lot with it. I have some ideas in mind so keep checking back for some of the great projects I will be making for Halloween.

Today I am showing a card I made with this set. I made a square 4 1/4" card. I love the colors of Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry for Halloween. I used the Tape it set and some of the Halloween washi tape. It is a simple layout but very fun! See what others are doing with it here at Pals Paper Arts.


PPAPickBadge(1)Now for the sketch...PPA172

Hope you will drop by again soon!


4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and colorful! You are ready for Halloween. Thanks for playing at PPA this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added the purple, it looks so good, love it. Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore your CAS style, Judi. Congrats on being a PPA Pick!

    ReplyDelete