Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ampersand Hello



It is a color challenge this week. I am playing because I love the bright colors and since they always speak to me I had to play "The Triple Threat." Of course, I used a couple of stamp sets and the ampersand embossing folder. I used Tape It and Perfect Pennants with the prescribed colors to make this card. I saw a card in this layout but I used different elements and unfortunately I don't know where I saw the card so I cannot give credit to the creator. I found that this card will also work for the Paper Players Challenge this week.
 A 2-for-1 offer I just couldn't refuse.


2 comments:

  1. Judi, this is a cutie! Love the colors with the & on the embossing background. Simple and packs a punch. Thanks for sharing with the Dynamic Duos this week;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the big embossed ampersand and the pretty banner strips. Thanks for joining us at the Dynmaic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete