Tuesday, September 16, 2014

CASING Too Many Cats

I found her card on Splitcoast and loved the simplicity of it so I used the colors for this challenge and changed my sentiment because I needed a thank you note for a friend.  I am such a sucker for CAS cards. Love these feathers. I don't know why I have never gotten any feather stamps before. They are so pretty and especially with the framelit! Stamp set is Four Feathers and the sentiment is Four you.
I used one of the gift notes to make this card.

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the feathers...my all time favorite new set! PERFECT CAS card! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful CAS card! Love the feathers and they are so pretty done in the challenge colors! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so pretty! I am a HUGE fan of feathers this season - I feel a CAS coming on! Thanks for joining us in the Sketch Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! The perfect crisp and clean card with the feathers! Thanks so much for joining the color challenge with us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CAS design. Love the feathers in this color combo! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete