Monday, December 8, 2014

Headed off to a Cruise...

Well, if you have been following me for any time you know that I was transplanted to OKC last year when my hubby got a job with a church here...you, 'where you go I will go...' So, here I am. And, we have been away from our children for almost a year now. Well, as fate would have it, or a God incidence; we started a cruise fund a few years ago. Putting a little away for birthdays and Christmas's instead of gifts we don't need. We put it in a fund and now we are heading out to spend some quality time with our 3 children and their mates. Yea! So, I am posting a few ideas from Stampin' UP! so I will not leave you, my readers in the dark. Today is a cute little Santa tag. Enjoy!

I will not leave you all alone, I am mixing the few Stampin' Up! ideas into a few of my own. Borrowing a few of SU! ideas is all part of my 'no stress' holiday mantra. Get her done so you can relax through December and just enjoy all that the holiday can be! I hope you have a little down time too to do what you love and I hope you love what you do!

Get Your Santa On Tag

Stamps
Get Your Santa On Stamp Set
Paper
Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink
Garden Green Classic Stampin' Pad
Tuxedo Black Memento Pad
Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blendabilities Markers
Color Lifter Stampin' Blendabilities Marker
Skin Tone Stampin' Blendabilities Markers
Smoky Slate Stampin' Blendabilities Markers
Accessories & Tools
7/8" Cotton Ribbon
Clothespins
Stampin' Dimensionals
2-1/2" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment