Friday, May 1, 2015

Label Love

LABEL LOVE

It’s an exciting time of year with a new annual catalog just around the corner! And because we’re about to introduce many new stamp sets, we have to say goodbye to some others. One of the sets that will be retiring is the Label Love Stamp Set (item # 130622). Here are a couple of projects to help you decide what needs to be on your shopping list! 
LabelLove
On this card, I used the 2013–2015 In Color Stampin’ Write Markers (item # 131260) to create a watercolor stripe background. I simply added stripes across the paper and went over them with the Aqua Painter (item # 103954). I sure am going to miss these colors!
LabelLove2
Next, I made a baby card. Rather than layering the greeting on Designer Series Paper, I created a soft grid pattern using Whisper White Cardstock (item # 100730), a Stampin’ Write Marker, and a ruler. I chose my color combination from the Color Coach (item # 130118): it’s Coastal Cabana, Pumpkin Pie, and Crushed Curry. 
Don’t miss out on your chance to own this versatile, fun stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment