Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Paper Players 258

I am playing today with The Paper Pals challenge. I just got back from a work trip to Philadelphia...lots of  history and cool things to see and do. But I digress, I am alas a bit behind on stamping and blogging so I had to jump into this challenge tonight to get something up for my blog today! I found this to be an easy challenge this week. Anyone can play along.  I used some of the fun Cherry on Top DSP stack and layered it onto Bermuda Bay and Pool Party. I used some of the oh so fun Washi tape and stamped the octopus and anchor from Sea Street. I came together quickly and easily. Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun sketch, I just love your take on it! That DP is awesome. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete