StampsMarket Fresh Stamp Set Paper
Very Vanilla Cardstock
Farmers Market Designer Series Paper
Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad
Jet Black StazOn Pad
Accessories & Tools
Gold Metallic Thread
Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
- Fold the Very Vanilla Cardstock in half to create the card.
- Adhere 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" Farmers Market Designer Series Paper to the card front.
- Emboss a piece of 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" Very Vanilla Cardstock using the Big Shot and the Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Ink the embossed Very Vanilla Cardstock using a Sponge Dauber and Soft Suede ink. Adhere the embossed cardstock to the card.
- Cut the bottom from a Tea Lace Paper Doily and adhere it to the card.
- Cut banner shapes from Farmers Market Designer Series Paper and adhere them to the card.
- Stamp the lettuce image in Jet Black StazOn ink.
- Color the lettuce image with Old Olive ink using an Aqua Painter, then cut it out.
- Adhere Stampin' Dimensionals and Metallic Gold Thread to the back of the lettuce image. Adhere the lettuce image to the card.
- Stamp "Lettuce celebrate" in Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Cut out the sentiment and adhere it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.