Each month in addition to the great 3D projects that we have for you, we also host a monthly card challenge – Creating Pretty Cards!!
To help you recreate the sketch each month, we’ve also provided a free Sketch Mini Tutorial! This mini tutorial has information about how the inspiration card (using the sketch) was created, supplies used, and basic measurements!!
A couple guidelines before we get started and you submit your creations to our challenge!
- Share cards related to each month’s card challenge using Stampin’ Up! supplies only.
- Post the card to your blog or other online forum (e.g. Splitcoaststampers).
- When posting the card to your blog or other online forum consider using as a keyword CPCX, with the X representing the card challenge number. E.g. For this our 61st challenge it would be CPC62.
- Use the link tool below to link to your card (not just your blog, please).
- If posting to your blog, please link back to Craft Project Central.
- Leave comments for those that share their card creations! Thank you!
My card features the pretty fish from Seaside Shore and some blue starfish (which are common in Costa Rica). I used the sketch for the challenge this month and this is what I came up with.