Friday, October 21, 2016

Alternate Project for My Paper Pumpkin

I told you I was making this and it is also so cute. I have done these before using pens and post-it notes but candy is always a great alternative. The candy is the new S'mores m&m's out this season. They have a coffee flavor to me. They are also round and fit easily into the test tubes.

I started with a piece of Basic Black - 3" x 7"
                                       Whisper White - 2-3/4" x 2-1/2"
                                       Pumpkin Pie - 2-3/4" x 2-1/2"

Fold the black in half. Use your snips to cut about 1/2" across the fold line 2 times (be careful not to cut too much or the tube will slide out)! Stamp on the white and pumpkin pie. Add a tag (all comes in the kit) and put it all together.



No comments:

Post a Comment