Sunday, November 20, 2016

CCMC433 - Sketch Challenge

Well, good news my friends out there. I got a job last week and started this week. I am again being a school nurse (my dream job) and I worked 4 days officially and now I am off for the week of Thanksgiving! God is so good to bless me with this great job opportunity again!

That being said, I am getting to play and stamp a little now that I am on break and not job hunting! I can also start planning vacations etc...Today I am playing with Create with Connie and Mary (probably my favorite challenge) and I made a quick Christmas card for their sketch.  Oh yeah, my DH found and restored my watermark also!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely traditional colour scheme. Love the CAS look - great card all round. Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas bell looks great with the dotty papers you used to frame it and for the banner - very classic. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors and fun papers, Judi! Thanks for playing along with us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation on your new job and a beautiful card. Love the polka dot papers and the sweet bell. Thank you for stamping along with the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new job! Your CAS design is so pretty and would be great to mass produce for the holidays! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new job! That has to relieve soooo much stress! And what a great time to start! What a fun Christmas card...love the different size dots and that jingle bell is the BEST! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete