Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Manhattan Style Watch page


This cute scrapbook page is an 8 1/2 x 8 1/2 page that uses the Designer Paper series Urban Oasis and natural white cardstock for the tag. It has been embellished and stamped using the stamp set from the Manhattan Style watch called Fifth Avenue Floral. It is stamped using Regal Rose classic ink and journaling was done with a Chocolate Chip marker. The photo has been embesllished using the Fashion Districts rub ons. The ribbon is the double stitched baha breeze grosgrain ribbon. I think it is very simple and yet so elegant. Remember, for this month you can get FREE Designer paper like the one used here...buy 3 and get 1 FREE.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors! I need to get back in to scrapbooking--I think I left off when the my kids were just starting elementary school!

    ReplyDelete