Thursday, June 4, 2009

Bookmarks for Summer Reading

We always make 2 projects at our monthly Stamp Club meeting. The first was the bear card that you saw yesterday. The next was this great bookmark. We used the Very Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Very Vanilla cardstock, Pacific Point striped ribbon and the Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon. The D was made using the alphabet set called Lovely Letters. We used the ink refills from Pacific Point and Kiwi Kiss to color the stamp itself and stamped away. Stampin' Up! has a punch that matched the metal perfectly and so we punched our stamped image and put it all together.

I am meeting with my bookclub gals tonight and we are discussing "The Shack." It is a very interesting read and I would recommend it if you are into reading. Any way, I am making one of these for each of the ladies in my group. I hope they like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment