Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last Days to Become a Demonstrator for only $85

Hurry, this is the last 2 days to become a demonstrator for only $85. I would not want you to miss out on this fantastic deal! You can start stamping and saving and building your own papercraft business with Stampin' Up! for only $85. That is more than 50% off the usual price of $199.

I love to paper craft and share gifts and ideas and I know that there are many of you who also love to do this. Why not become your own best customer and order from yourself? That is what I have done and stamping does not cost me anything. Mind you, I am not getting rich from my hobby, but I do make enough to buy new stamps, inks and accessories by selling enough to break even every year. But I do know that many, many demonstrators have quit their FT jobs just to do Stampin' Up! and they earn cruises every year plus lots more benefits.

If you have even been thinking about joining...don't delay. Jump right over to my website and click on start your own business. My password is sparkles. This special ends on August 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment