Friday, September 25, 2009

Only 3 Months until Christmas!




Do you see that little Christmas tree to the left of my blog? It is a countdown until the big day. If you will notice there are only 3 months left until Christmas. I know with the economy crunch that everyone has been feeling I am planning to make a lot of my gifts this year. Look at this little project that I made. It will be fun to fill it with little things and give it to some of my co-workers. I thought I would make it all holidayish but then they would feel that it had to be put away after the holiday so...I think I will make them in generic colors and themes. Why hide such cute little boxes? Speaking of which, what kinds of things do you think would be great to out into these boxes? Send me your thoughts via comments.

I hope I have inspired you to get started on your holiday shopping or making. I will talk to you tomorrow. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment