Monday, November 16, 2009

25 Days of Christmas - Day 1














On the 1st day of Christmas, my demonstrator gave to me...

A cute ornament/game idea. I picked the little circle things up at Target last year and made a couple of quick ornaments using them. It was fairly easy so I am going to attempt to tell you how to do it in 10 easy steps.

1. Using your trusty Circle Scissors Plus cutter cut a circle the size of your ornament. I did 2, one for the bottom(real red) and one to stamp on (whisper white) using dimensionals to give it a lift.
2. Stamp your image. I used the snowflake from 2 Cool Dudes and stamped it in Bordering Blue.
3. Using your Crop-a-Dile, punch 3 holes in the side of the tin.
4. Weave about 24" ribbon through holes starting and ending with 2 pieces coming out of the center hole. Tie a knot at top of ribbon pieces.
5. Punch holes in strategically places on stamped image.
6. Now layer using the afore mentioned dimensionals.
7. Use adhesive and stick the layered images to the bottom of the tin.
8. Add BB's for the game pieces.
9. Glue lid to top of game(I used the sticky strip)
10. Hang on tree or give to child to enjoy!

Keep checking back as I will have 25 projects posted between now and Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment