Wednesday, December 2, 2009

25 Days of Christmas - Day 8



Wow! With only 23 days until Christmas and 18 more posts to go I am going to have to post more frequently! I'm ok with it, but if you are playing along, you may want to get ready for more projects and make one or 2 a day.

Today I want to share a quick and easy candy wrapper for you. It is always easy to wrap a Hershey's bar (and who doesn't really love chocolate)?! This one is done with a 6x6 piece of designer paper. Wrap around your candy bar and seal shut. I printed a quick little poem for the front of mine and layered it onto some Old Olive cardstock. The poem was printed on Very Vanilla. If you want the words to the poem, leave me a comment and I will email them to you.
Finally, finish the candy with a tag stamped and punched from the Delightful Decorations set. Now, you are ready for gifts for all those office friends. Thoughtful, yet not expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment