Tuesday, December 15, 2009

25 Days of Christmas - Day 21


Well, a couple of weeks ago I thought, "What have I done? How can I ever post 25 days of Christmas ideas?!!" Well, we are on day 21 with only 4 more after this. Now I see I not only did it, but it was not as painful as I first imagined. I hope you have been enjoying them as much as I have. 5 left so here we go.


Add the final touch to your gift that says "I was thinking of you when I bought this gift" by personalizing it with Décor Elements. Add an Upsy Daisy Décor Elements to a laptop or cut it apart and apply it to a cell phone. Put all of the toys from Santa together in one container and add the So Many Toys Décor Elements to it, or use individual letters to add monograms and names to your gifts. These extra special touches won't go unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment